The most recent event of the JustOne International lawyers Network
November 2022, JustOne Legal Meet-up in Istanbul, Turkey
Thanks to the gracious invite by our prospective member, Mr. Alper Yilmaz we had a productive JustOne meet-up in a very cosmopolitan city of Instanbul by the Bosphorous.
Topics discussed include:
- Introductive remarks were brought by Floor Wertenbroek, from Holland
- Exchanges concerning Membership and Member-Status updates
- Guest lecture by Thomas Bagdanskis based on his latest book “Legal Practice” published in 2022
- Marketing of Legal Services
- Typology of various international/national professional groupings
- Strengths and Opportunities for the JustOne Brand / for its members
- Strategy consideration
- Free discussion and strategical positioning:
- the power of the personal connection to establish trust, responsiveness, openness and mutual collaboration.
- JustOne is a “ring of trust” for the benefit of our respective clients
- JustOne provides a multiplying factor for practice innovation
- JustOne projects our national expertise, competence and knowledge far beyond the territorial limits of our national states.
- Teambuilding activities ensued:
- Bosphorus luxury cruise
- Dinner gala at the Novikov Instanbul a restaurant located within the Mandarin Oriental Istanbul
- And some leisure, including visits at Topkapi Palace Instanbul and The Grand Bazar.
- and obviously some oriental delicacies in the plates…
- … with the backdrop of the ever present Bosphorus Straight …
- that both divides and unites the city, the seas, the continents, foes and friends. Strategically tragic and beautiful.